Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We’re looking for a Facilities Specialist to join the team! As the Facilities Specialist, you'll help support the day-to-day of Torrid HQ - but you're more like Batman than Robin! In this role you will manage all building, grounds and building equipment maintenance/service needs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Prepares annual capital expense and facility related budgets to ensure HQ facility related services are properly budgeted for, including but not limited to, HVAC, cleaning, landscaping, lighting, fire safety, air quality, and Dish Network; monitors the expenses regularly
- Negotiates with contractors and suppliers and partners with the management team to ensure that best services are provided to the facility at the most cost effective way
- Coordinates miscellaneous maintenance projects as needed to upkeep the facility
- Develops, implements, and monitors energy efficiency programs; ensures the Company capitalizes all related program savings
- Develops and maintains accurate documentation of facility maintenance and preventative maintenance programs and calendars
- Creates and maintains company maps for HQ lighting, HVAC, safety, parking lot, and audio/video systems; documents existing fixture types for future reference and efficiency
- Keeps abreast of facility management trends and tools; recommends improvements and develops strategies to improve overall department effectiveness and efficiency
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Associate or bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in facility management
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of maintenance equipment and systems (HVAC, electrical and plumbing)
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.