Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We’re on the search for a Maintenance Supervisor for our California Distribution Center. In this role you’ll train and develop the facility service/maintenance staff and follow guidelines developed by the Facility Manager on maintaining the facility, MHE (Material-Handling Equipment) and non-MHE in the distribution center. The position reports to Facility Maintenance Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee and supervises daily facility and site maintenance and services by providing clear and effective direction to the team, developing team members, and meeting established department goals and commitments.
- Installation/diagnostics of variable frequency drives
- Experience with electrical and mechanical equipment in an industrial environment
- Prioritize, coordinate, and assign general and preventive maintenance activities among team members.
- Implement preventive maintenance programs and maintains documentation accordingly.
- Prepare daily reports and ad-hoc analysis as required by the management/leadership team.
- Comply and trains team members on all company and department policies and procedures including safety, cleanliness, LP and code of ethics.
- Promote positive customer service image by encouraging team members to be visible and helpful.
- Manage department storage space, maintains a clean and orderly department and makes recommendations for needed changes.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Prior electrical controls trouble shooting experience.
- Understanding of PLC logic and familiar with control systems. (Pyramid)
- Experience working with MHE systems in a preventive maintenance capacity.
- 4-5 years of experience in a distribution facility environment.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Mechanical: Pneumatics/compressors, Hydraulics, Bearings, Gears, Seals, Gearboxes, Sheaves, Pulleys, Belts, Pumps/Blowers.
- Electrical: PLCs, VFDs, Relay Logic
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.