Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Internship
We’re looking for entrepreneurial mindsets, progressive thinkers and creators of culture who have an appreciation for camaraderie and learning. We have a dynamic, highly collaborative environment so you’ll need the energy and communication skills to match. Our 2018 Spring Internship provides Interns valuable real life experiences, hourly pay, along with a structured 10 week program that is designed to fully immerse you in the retail and ecommerce business. We look forward to meeting you!
We’re looking for an intern to come join our progressive IT team! In this role you will learn the eCommerce functionalities and technologies, create technical documents, write, build and test programs that can function and meet requirements.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop an understanding of eCommerce/Retail IT systems and operations
- Gain experience working with eCommerce technologies such as “Salesforce Commerce Cloud”
- Learn more about the software development life cycle (SDLC) process
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum 1 year out from graduating with a BA, MBA or BS degree
- Availability – 20-40 hours per week
- Smells like Team Spirit – you work great on a team
- Creativity – you are always thinking outside box
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.