Distribution Center Associate - TNDC
La Vergne, Tennessee (TNDC) - Full-time
Join the coolest DC in Tennessee! Our Distribution Center is a critical part of our business. As a Distribution Center Associate, you’ll work to ensure that inbound merchandise gets processed and shipped out to our stores. Like Harry Potter, you’re creating the magic that gets our product in the hands of our customer
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Pack and prepare orders for shipment. We move quickly, so you’ll be able to keep up with our pace, while using the appropriate supplies and packing materials
- Ensure that all retail orders are accurate and inducted in a timely manner. You’ll handle shipments efficiently to ensure smooth work flow from one work station to the next
- Input relevant data into PTL and other DC stations; this might sound like rocket science but it’s really not. We’ll teach you how
- Stock new merchandise as we receive
- Communicate with management on any production issues that arise.
- Stick to all company policies and procedures including safety, cleanliness and code of ethics
- Monitor production supplies and partners with Supervisor or Team Lead to order additional supplies as needed
- Follow all written departmental procedures and identify any changes that may be necessary, reporting these findings to your supervisor
- Work in a new, climate controlled building with an awesome break room, overhead music throughout
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous DC and/or Internet Fulfillment experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.