Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We’re serious about Ecommerce. Like really. We are adding to the team and looking for an Ecommerce Manager who will be responsible for driving product, content and user strategy for HotTopic.com and HerUniverse.com. In this role you will provide leadership to the web production and merchandising teams. You’ll deliver an exceptional customer experience across the site, by ensuring a strategic balance that optimizes customer experience, a positive brand experience, relevancy and revenue.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You are the main liaison between Marketing, Planning, Merchants, Production and Creative Services to manage campaigns and promotions, and all other website initiatives.
- You’ll lead the Web Production and Merchandising teams in all day-to-day operations.
- Manages, updates and maintains site marketing calendars outlining daily schedule for homepage and email updates; including comparisons of TY/LY data to ensure consistency.
- Oversees production schedules for website updates and marketing campaigns, including homepages, landing pages, promotions, e-mails, and enhancements and may act as backup.
- Responsible for trafficking, product and promotions implementation on websites to drive sales volume, acquisition and profitability.
- Collaborates with Merchants, Marketing and Creative Services teams to ensure product trends are properly featured online to optimize sales results.
- Coordinates with Marketing and Creative teams to ensure consistency in style, tone, and quality for sites.
- Manages and optimizes site cross-sells, site search, site speed, customer reviews/satisfaction score, personalization, seo strategy including A/B testing.
- Assists in the discovery and implementation of online feature/function enhancements that improve incremental sales, profitability and customer experience.
- Reviews transaction data, reports, customer feedback and analytics; provides recommendations and assists in developing new strategies, offerings and initiatives to maximize sales.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4-6 years of experience in E-Commerce management, production, and merchandising.
- Online retail experience preferred.
- Basic HTML skills a plus.
- Understanding and familiarity with key E-Commerce trends, usability concepts, and web best practices.
- Experience with working with Demandware or similar content management system.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.