City of Industry, CA (CADC) - Full-time
We are on the hunt for a Traffic Manager who will be responsible for achieving company objectives in regard to expenses, CADC Consolidation, remote scanning, payment of freight bills, carrier standards and measurements with customer service expectation for domestic logistics.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provides leadership and strategic direction for the profit and loss statement including the selection of domestic carriers for routing of freight, appointment scheduling and payment of freight bills.
- Manages the procurement of transportation for Hot Topic’s need and CADC Consolidation.
- Coaches’ domestic transportation team on transportation needs and changes in the business environments.
- Oversees appointment scheduling and the taking of appointments for TNDC and CADC.
- Manages Consolidation and the loading, scanning, receiving and the chargeback process as it pertains to the daily loading of outgoing trailers to TNDC.
- Oversees New Stores Truck operations to ensure that all new stores are delivered on time.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Minimum 3-5 years practical domestic transportation experience or 3 years with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of all government and regulatory issues as they relate to the DOT.
- Knowledge and experience with HazMat regulations.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.