Systems Support Analyst - Order Management Systems
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Hot Topic is looking for a hands on experienced System Analyst who will support & manage our order management, call center and omni-channel related applications by planning and coordinating the processes required for the provision of user applications and systems necessary for business operations. You will have the ability to communicate ideas effectively, listen to others’ ideas, collaborate to arrive at great solutions, and build good relationships across a larger organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define, analyze, and evaluate existing order management, call center and Omni-channel (Buy Online pick up in store, ship from Store, ship to store etc.) business functions and processes leveraging Enterprise order management system.
- Make recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements by utilizing and leveraging applications in this space.
- Meet with business partners, project managers, and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, and lead prioritization of build items.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications to stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow; document risks and identify mitigation strategies.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developer’s/project team, this includes creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the team.
- Review system design plans with vendor, internal team and consultants for reasonableness and fit within the business requirements
- Manage configuration changes for applications in the Enterprise Order Management area.
- Define, coordinate, and manage the execution of test cases as part of the Quality Assurance process.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for modifications to existing processes and new functionality.
- Provide application support required for order management, warehouse and other integration systems.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 5+ years managing high performance software engineering teams while identifying, hiring and developing top talent
- 5+ years owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple teams including business community
- Proficient in both functional and technical aspects of Manhattan WMOS 2014 and above
- At least 3years of experience in Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment for Manhattan WMOS
- Good understanding of warehouse management system’s integration with Order management system, Warehouse control system, MHEs, Merchandising system and Shipping system
- Strong team player with the ability to work in project and production support models with a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and 24x7 operations
- Deep, hands-on technical expertise in rich user experiences and high scale, service-oriented architectures
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL statements used in the research, investigation and resolution of EOM issues
- Demonstrates strategic thinking, problem-solving skills, business acumen, and a desire to deliver what’s right for customers
- This role will require after hours and weekend support on a rotation basis
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.