Lead Integration Developer (BizTalk Developer)
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Hot Topic is seeking a Lead Integration Developer (BizTalk Developer)to join our development team to solve our Enterprise Integration needs. As a part of this team you will engage in multiple projects, enhancements and incidents. The right individual will have a passion for using technology to solve business problems and drive business value.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions
- Document business requirements, business cases and functional specs
- Lead discovery analysis and requirements gathering that support the strategy
- Create supporting documentation necessary to communicate detailed requirements
- Evaluate potential software solutions and the system architecture to ensure they meet business requirements
- Complete technical documentation to ensure system is fully documented
- The candidate should have good skills in software development life-cycle, messaging patterns, endpoint security, interfaces with internal and external applications, and database knowledge
- Provide guidance on scalability, high availability, disaster recovery and performance topics at architectural and implementation levels.
- Provide custom development services and troubleshoot integration issues.
- Document necessary integration architecture design and analysis work; review and integrate application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, and quality.
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in design and development of BizTalk Middleware and ETL integration services.
- Responsible for Level 3 on-call rotational support to resolve high-severity problems escalated by Level1/Level2 nightly batch support teams.
- Administration and support of BizTalk 2013 R2 server
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 6+ years of hands on experience with Microsoft BizTalk Server, SOA, API Technology and Integration
- 6+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server integration services in a development or administrative role.
- 1+ years of experience with EDI solutions on BizTalk (EDIFACT, ANSI X12, and AS2 messaging)
- Strong experience with XML/XSL/XSLT/XSD, SOAP, WSDL, HTTP, REST, APIs
- 6+ years of Strong development experience in PL/SQL, T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages
- Proven expertise with a track record of solution delivery using various data integration solutions in situations requiring real time (synchronous and asynchronous) messaging, Publish/Subscribe models, Middleware, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and other related methodologies in a multi-user, multi-platform, multi-tier environment
- Experience working on large-scale redesigns or upgrades
- Experience using Jira for Application Life-cycle Management
- Project management knowledge with a good understanding of Waterfall, Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve critical system problems and/or perform production system maintenance
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items
- Willingness and ability to train and teach others
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment with strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements
- Familiarity with Microsoft Reporting Services, Cloud based AWS or Azure Logial Apps
- Knowledge of ETL Tools like ODI or Informatica
- Familiarity with Oracle Retail analytics, Retail Merchandising, Point OF Sales, Supply Chain and CRM
- Familiarity with Reporting & Visualization tools such as OBIEE, Tableau, Qlickview, Micro strategy or Power BI
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.