Internet Fulfillment Associate - TNDC
La Vergne, Tennessee (TNDC) - Part-time
Ecommerce is where it’s at. Internet Fulfillment plays a HUGE part of that. As an Internet Fulfillment Associate, you’ll ensure the efficient and accurate fulfillment of Ecommerce orders as they are placed; you’re creating the magic that gets our product in the hands of our customer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Pack and prepare orders for shipment. We move quickly, so you’ll be able to keep up with our pace, while using the appropriate supplies and packing materials
- Ensure that all orders are accurate and inducted in a timely manner. You’ll handle shipments efficiently to ensure smooth work flow from one work station to the next
- Stock new merchandise as received
- Communicate with management on any production issues that arise.
- Stick to all company policies and procedures including safety, cleanliness and code of ethics
- Monitor production supplies and partners with Supervisor or Team Lead to order additional supplies as needed
- Follow all written departmental procedures and identify any changes that may be necessary, reporting these findings to your supervisor
- Work in a new, climate controlled building with an awesome break room, overhead music throughout
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous DC and/or Internet Fulfillment experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.