Business Systems Analyst - Marketing
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We love loud music, pop culture and driving enhancements across the company. Our tech team is adding a Business Systems Analyst that will lead engagements to deliver small, medium and large scale marketing solutions like CRM and Loyalty Systems. In this role, you’ll serve as the primary contact between IT, business groups and internal delivery team. You’ll also over and maintain relevant IT applications, partner with Production Support and other tech peers to support the implementation and upgrading of new and existing applications.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems associated with CRM and Loyalty System.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with client, translate requirements/business rules into functional/business specifications
- Create test plans; develop quality assurance methodologies
- Lead user acceptance testing; and identifying, managing, escalating and mitigating risks for a timely project delivery
- Summarize technical design to a non-technical audience while providing direction to the delivery team
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Provides details to developers regarding what should be included in the software, application, or product to ensure it is included for client roll-out/implementation
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree, with 6-8 years total professional experience
- Working experience in a retail company with knowledge in retail CRM and Loyalty systems.
- Familiar with agile methodology and systems (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience within, and understanding of, all phases of the SDLC is required
- The ability to create technical documentation (including Visio documentation of overall business solution)
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.