Online Marketing Manager
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We're looking for an Online Marketing Manager to develop and execute digital marketing strategies that drive site/store traffic, revenue, customer acquisition, and customer retention. You'll be responsible for managing a team through the implementation, execution and reporting of digital marketing campaigns and will collaborate with internal and external business partners. We have a growing eCommerce team and this is a great opportunity to develop and grow as a leader.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Plan, design and execute online marketing campaigns for Hot Topic, BoxLunch and Her Universe Brands; optimizing reach and spend across paid search, organic search, social media, and other digital media platforms.
- Manage and develop online marketing team
- Be a strategic leader of growth and expansion into new platforms, recommending new ideas to improve omnichannel traffic and revenue using research, competitive intelligence, and analytics.
- Lead the design and execution of affiliate, display, social, and retargeting strategies
- Keep us on track to meet KPI goals and budget targets; recommending process improvement techniques
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with 1-2+ years experience in a managerial role, leading and growing a team
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or quantitative discipline
- Direct experience running digital marketing campaigns in Google Adwords, Microsoft/Bing Ads.
- Familiarity with bid management and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, Kenshoo, Doubleclick)
- Analytical and creative skills
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.