EOM Fulfillment Analyst
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We’re looking for a Fulfillment Analyst to join this new and growing team! You will be responsible for analyzing the eCommerce/omni channel order fulfillment network performance and key metrics, being the master mind behind identifying and resolving issues, and recommend courses of action to Supply Chain management.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Monitor and support the execution of fulfillment orders across the eCommerce/omni channel network; including a broad scope of Stores and Distribution Centers.
- Develop and create data tables to support day to day store fulfillment operations
- Create forecasting for fulfillment stores based on current plans and metrics in conjunction with Business teams
- Engage and collaborate with IT to align programs/projects in support of supply chain business objectives and strategies
- Identify, recommend and implement improvement opportunities in work methods, procedures, or equipment to increase throughput and/or quality at the Distribution Centers and Stores
- Monitor and analyze key operating metrics and assists in development and maintenance of an accurate measurement system.
- Quantify, research and articulate ship-to-home, ship-to-store and buy-online-pickup-in-store order issues.
- Prepare documentation, including the development of Standard Operating Procedures / modification for assigned process improvement projects
- Act and support team as Subject Matter Expert on reporting capabilities and performance monitoring tools
- Within SME content, maintain system configuration of business related functions within the Order Management System
- Create, modify, maintain distribution of reports using multiple data inputs, systems and tools
- Strong Analytical skills
- Many projects require understanding of Order Management functionality and OMS systems configuration
- Works independently to support off-hour/weekend operations. Holds decision making for monitoring and triaging any major system issues including escalation, resolution and communication to maintain/restore fulfillment operations.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Business analysis and business process management skills
- Understanding of order management, distribution and transportation processes
- Experience with direct to consumer fulfillment
- Effective communicator and ability to influence others to accomplish team objectives
- Experience with Manhattan Associates product suite, IBM Sterling OMS or other order management/distributed order management (DOM) experiences a plus.
- Advanced excel skills and proficient in SQL Basic
- Ability to configure order management systems so they align with Omni-Channel business processes
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.