Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We are looking for a Contract Administrator that has an eye for detail and thrives in a collaborative team environment. This position will support all three brands under Hot Topic Inc; Hot Topic, BoxLunch, and Her Universe. You will work with the Legal Department in the management and administration of all company contracts. This position reports to the General Counsel.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Coordinate Legal review process for all company agreements.
- Database Management: contract matter data entry, upload fully executed contracts into Legal tracker database, monitor renewal and termination deadlines.
- Review all department invoices (including insurance, law firm, TPA, bonds). Obtain approval and submit to AP for payment with follow up as needed. Troubleshoot discrepancies.
- Coordinate with Vendor Relations regarding vendor, insurance, and Prop 65 issues.
- Support internal audits.
- Troubleshoot contract inquiries.
- Prepare and file applicable state registrations and financial reporting for charity co-ventures.
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel & Outlook). Experience with Serengeti is a plus.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to work in a team environment.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
- Notary is a plus but not required.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- Regular travel is not expected though travel for some project rollouts may be needed.