QA Engineer Lead, ERP
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Hot Topic is looking for hands-on, experienced QA Analyst who will test the Oracle RMS Applications, RESA, RIB and inbound/outbound integration of ERP applications. You’ll play a crucial role in assuring the quality of functionality and configurations of the business process across our family of brands: Hot Topic, Box Lunch, and Her Universe. This role is based at our Headquarters in City of Industry, CA or remote in US. #BI-Remote
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Plans and performs QA tasks within projects to ensure the application meets design specifications and quality standards; troubleshoots software defects and identifies root cause of issues.
- Quality assure complex business solutions for the improvement of user interaction with applications and technologies in RMS Application. Including RISA and RIB.
- Provide QA support on premise RMS application to Oracle RMS Cloud.
- Good knowledge on Financial and Corporate systems like Kronos, Ulti Pro, People Soft and Asscend, Lawson, EDI practices.
- Familiarity with WMS system practices and Manhattan, specifically.
- Familiarity with JDA, Hot Topic’s allocation system.
- Familiarity with BI reporting tools.
- Develops and maintains detailed test documentation such as test plans, test indexes, and test cases based on functional/technical documentation and understanding of system and business processes.
- Responsible for different testing phases such as functional, system integration, UAT, performance, regression testing and fix re-testing.
- Provides accurate measurement of product and system quality under test to project teams, IT management, and senior management.
- Communicates and partners closely with members of IT Department and business stakeholders regarding quality compliance, testing statuses, and defects/issues.
- Good Understanding of software testing techniques in AGILE/Scrum methodology.
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams during the E2E testing.
- Reports application defects in a defect tracking database.
- Schedules, coordinates and supports UAT Testing phases with end users.
- Responsible for testing daily website changes and email campaigns.
- Contributes to improving standards and processes of the QA team.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 5+ years of experience providing QA support of the Oracle RMS Applications, RESA, RIB and inbound/outbound integration of ERP applications.
- A bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or related fields.
- A minimum of 5 years working with and testing retail and/or ERP systems.
- Experience with functional, system integration, user acceptance, performance testing of web-based and client/server software applications.
- Extensive experience in Allocations and the entire purchase-to-pay process in RMS.
- Proficient in both functional and technical aspects of RMS Oracle ERP, RIB and RESA.
- Must have an excellent understanding of Oracle legacy programs and capabilities.
- Assist with the Move from Oracle on premise to the cloud RMS Application.
- Manage Quality and assure the Configurations and triage issues with Oracle on RMS.
- Implement best practices in Merchandising, Procure to Pay, Inventory Management, and Pricing functionalities in RMS.
- Fluency in object-oriented programming language or scripting language is must.
- Extensive experience/understanding of various types of testing including unit, system, integration, user acceptance, regression, usability, Performance, Load, Stress and end-to-end testing.
- Deep knowledge of QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium/WebDriver, Jenkins, Scripting Environments, JMeter, etc.)
- Innovative, analytical approach to solving complex test problems and performing troubleshooting
- Deep knowledge of ITIL/ITSM processes and tools (ServiceNow is preferred)
- Familiar with agile methodology and collaborative tools and systems (Jira, Confluence)