Distribution Center Associate - Seasonal
Riverside, CA - Seasonal
Ecommerce is where it’s at. Internet Fulfillment plays a HUGE part of that. As Seasonal Internet Fulfillment Associate, you’ll ensure the efficient and accurate fulfillment of Ecommerce orders as they are placed; you’re creating the magic that gets our product in the hands of our customer. This position is a Seasonal role with Hot Topic and will last approximately 2 months.
Joining us as a Seasonal employee means PERKS! On your first day, you’ll be treated with a $50 Hot Topic gift card and sample bag full of goodies! You'll also get to enjoy the Employee Discount, Referral Bonus and building amenities!
- SHIFT A: Sunday -Thursday 4:00am-12:30pm (Friday overtime)
- SHIFT B: Tuesday - Saturday 4:00am-12:30pm (Monday overtime)
- SHIFT C: Monday - Friday 1pm-9:30pm (Saturday Overtime)
- We occasionally exceed peak volume. When we do, there may be overtime scheduled. You will be given advance notice when this occurs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Pack and prepare orders for shipment. We move quickly, so you’ll be able to keep up with our pace, while using the appropriate supplies and packing materials
- Ensure that all orders are accurate and inducted in a timely manner. You’ll handle shipments efficiently to ensure smooth work flow from one work station to the next
- Stock new merchandise as received
- Communicate with management on any production issues that arise.
- Stick to all company policies and procedures including safety, cleanliness and code of ethics
- Monitor production supplies and partners with Supervisor or Team Lead to order additional supplies as needed
- Follow all written departmental procedures and identify any changes that may be necessary, reporting these findings to your supervisor
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Reliable transportation
- Previous DC and/or Internet Fulfillment experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 lbs.
Interested in applying for this role? Chat with Alex, our Virtual Job Assistant, on your right to begin the process.