Ecommerce Merchandising Analyst
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We're looking for someone who lives off of analyzing and predicting results. As Ecommerce Merchandise Analyst, you'll help us execute online (and sometimes retail) promotions, analyze results and determine next steps. If you love digging into data and don't mind presenting results, this role is for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with merchandising, marketing, and e-Commerce teams to execute site promotions
- Analyze and recap the performance of product promotions and tests, focusing on margin impacts to make recommendations to team
- Publish weekly business reports to e-Commerce and cross functional teams
- Monitor and maintain price parity with competition and across channels
- Assist with ad-hoc analysis on product performance
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- High drive to learn
- Naturally curious - you seek to always understand the how and why
- Previous success in analytics - generally, advanced knowledge of Excel or other data modeling tools will get you here
- Understanding of the ever growing Ecommerce space - you know who's crushing it and how we measure up
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.