Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Within the four walls of all of our stores is where the magic is made! We are looking for a Construction Coordinator to help support the needs of our Hot Topic, BoxLunch, and Torrid stores. In the role, you will be responsible for assisting the Construction team in coordinating and tracking project progress, deadlines and costs while working with contractors on owner furnished items.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist Project Managers with day to day management of new store construction process to meet Opening dates.
- Cost tracking of individual construction projects including tracking actual invoices for all projects.
- Assist Manager of Construction with maintaining construction schedule report including distribution of schedule to all necessary vendors and internal partners.
- Reviewing and coding construction invoices for payment.
- Process closeout packages for contractors.
- Process and track tenant allowance requests to Landlords for all construction projects.
- Set up of all utilities for all construction projects (permanent utility set up for all stores).
- Request and track all insurance for all stores / contractors.
- Take offs for all stores to establish orders for all owner supplied items for all construction projects.
- Maintain vendor delivery with current vendor information.
- Work with facility maintenance on warranty related items
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- College Degree preferred
- Strong computer skills, especially excel
- Ability to multi task
- Highly organized
- Self motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills