Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
At Hot Topic, we’re passionate about creativity and high performance. Our success comes from high-caliber teams that love our product and have a tenacious approach to learning, innovating and being the best at what they do. Our culture is people-centric; we believe in giving every individual the power to shape their own careers by providing the tools to get there.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide Admin support to Buyers for Hot Topic & BoxLunch
- Create skus & update information (description, theme, material content, cost and retail changes) for items
- Create & file purchase orders for the Buying Team
- Retrieve filed purchase orders for SOX Audits.
- Enter and track price changes.
- Coordinate timing of mark ups with Store Ops and Vendor Relations.
- Coordinate item information changes with Imports and Vendor Relations.
- Orders ticket from Security Ticketing as requested by Buying Teams.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Solid computer & Excel Skills
- Multitasking skills & ability to prioritize multiple deadlines/projects, you thrive under pressure
- Customer Service Skills and the ability to provide a high level of service to internal and external partners
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and a solid verbal and written communicator
- Results driven & Solutions Oriented - approaching obstacles proactively and looking for ways to resolve problems and issues
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.