Customer Service Representative (Remote/Seasonal)
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Love Customers? We do too. We’re expanding our Call Center and on the search for customer fanatics. As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), you’ll field a high volume of calls, emails and social media inquiries, resolving customer issues and provide amazing service to all inbound calling customers. This is a seasonal opportunity to support our busy time during the Holidays.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Monitor phone queue to ensure proper coverage is maintained at all times
- Respond to emails, live chat and social media inquiries in a way that reflects our brand voice
- Use product knowledge to suggest items to customers and properly inform them on product choice.
- Provide feedback to management regarding current customer service processes and procedures; we’re always looking to get better!
- Patience – you’ll encounter customers that might need extra support and you will need to be consistent in how you provide help, including your tone and effort
- Know our process, and properly inform customers of order status, product availability, and manage customer expectations around it
- Maintain all quality, productivity, reliability and sales performance standards
- Assist with overflow calls from other concepts when needed
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 1 year of experience working in a customer service or call center environment
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills (Word/Excel/Outlook); you’ll have to be internet savvy as well
- We get a lot of email and social media inquiries, so you’ll have to type pretty fast
- Access to High Speed Internet
- A quiet secure home work space and the ability to be available to accept customer contacts
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include early morning, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays, especially when we hit peak seasons
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a PLUS!
- Must be located outside of California