Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We are looking to hire an NFT Analyst to work alongside our blockchain partners. To ensure success as an NFT Analyst, you should have in-depth knowledge of blockchain and NFT technologies. An NFT Analyst should have the ability to conduct independent research to compile unique insights and drive new opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Investigate emerging technologies, innovations, and opportunities in the NFT and blockchain industry.
- Manage our NFT product partnerships, create technical content, connecting with our partners and clients, and keeping them updated with the latest developments.
- Coordinate and edit technical documentation
- Document and monitor requirements and customer feedback to propose future updates to improve the customer experience.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends to provide strategic insights and identify areas of improvement.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong analytical skills and general knowledge of NFT/blockchain development
- High level of organization
- Demonstrated interest in NFT and Blockchain, thrive on understanding the latest, cutting-edge technology
- High-level communication skills; confidence to connect, pitch, and close prospects at all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- Attention to detail