City of Industry, CA (CADC) - Full-time
Join the coolest DC in the City of Industry! Our Distribution Center is a critical part of our business. Without it, we have no way to get our product to our stores. As a Warehouse Associate, you’ll work to ensure that inbound merchandise gets processed and shipped out to our stores. Like Harry Potter, you’re creating the magic that gets our merch in the hands of our customer!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Pack and prepare orders for shipment. We move quickly, so you’ll be able to keep up with our pace, while using the appropriate supplies and packing materials
- Ensure that all retail orders are accurate and inducted in a timely manner. You’ll handle shipments efficiently to ensure smooth work flow from one work station to the next
- Input relevant data into PTL and other DC stations; this might sound like rocket science but it’s really not. We’ll teach you how
- Stock new merchandise as we receive
- Communicate with management on any production issues that arise.
- Stick to all company policies and procedures including safety, cleanliness and code of ethics
- Monitor production supplies and partners with Supervisor or Team Lead to order additional supplies as needed
- Follow all written departmental procedures and identify any changes that may be necessary, reporting these findings to your supervisor
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Must have reliable transportation
- Previous DC and/or Internet Fulfillment experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 20 lbs.
Interested in applying for this role? Chat with Alex, our Virtual Job Assistant, on your right to begin the process.