Associate Site Merchandiser
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We're looking for an Associate Site Merchandiser to join our team responsible for product optimization. This is an amazing opportunity to use your passion for details and drive to learn while working in a fast paced and ever adapting environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in maintaining on-site search optimization and functionality by monitoring search results of top 100 licenses and product categories to ensure relevancy; ranking search term results; monitoring and assessing null searches, and approving thematic pages
- Maintain search refinements/product filters within categories and on-site search platform
- Assist with the implementation and testing/QA of new site functionality
- Assist in implementing product recommendation strategy and A/B testing initiatives
- Go through product and site reviews and surveys to gather actionable insights and product call outs. Produce weekly reviews reports that reflect these findings
- Perform daily QA of site, products, search and other site functionality.
- Partner effectively with cross-functional partners such as Merchandising, Creative, & Editorial teams
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-2+ years of proven success in retail/site merchandising/marketing
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills including the ability to meet external and internal deadlines is required.
- Team player able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals and deadlines.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.