Senior Business Systems Analyst - Oracle RMS Applications
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Hot Topic is looking for hands-on, experienced Sr. Business Systems Analyst who will implement, oversee, and maintain the Oracle RMS Applications, RISA, RIB and inbound/outbound integration of ERP applications. You’ll play a crucial role in managing the functionality and configurations of the business process across our family of brands: Hot Topic, Box Lunch, and Her Universe.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Provide leadership and innovation to complex business solutions for the improvement of user interaction with applications and technologies in RMS applications including RISA and RIB.
- Resolve system, applications, and process problems by leveraging systems, applications, Analysts, Business Function Experts, Vendors and contract personnel as required. Work with internal and external auditors to provide clarity on business practices and resolve issues.
- Assist with the Move from Oracle on-premise to the cloud RMS Application.
- Lead and Manage the Configurations and triage issues with Oracle on RMS.
- Implement best practices in Merchandising, Procure to Pay, Inventory Management, and Pricing functionalities in RMS.
- Manage Integrations with partner systems WMS, JDA Allocations and Order Management systems.
- Review and refine business processes, best practices, and application utilization to achieve greater efficiencies during implementations, upgrades, and transitions
- Identify and coordinate application and process training needs of the organization.
- Reduce process interruptions through the development of system and patch test routines.
- Proactively consult with management to determine boundaries and priorities of new projects and considered process changes.
- Develop application validation and testing schedules for quality, and process checking new programs, patches, and processes.
- Maintain good standing with all customers, internal and external.
- Develop and manage the RMS, Allocations, and the Middleware integration team.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 5 Years of hands-on experience in Merchandising, Purchase order and Inventory Management within RMS
- Extensive experience in Allocations and the entire purchase-to-pay process in RMS.
- Proficient in both functional and technical aspects of RMS Oracle ERP, RIB and RISA.
- Must have an excellent understanding of Oracle legacy programs and capabilities.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical as well as functional problems, problem escalation, and solution tracking.
- Experience working directly with end-users and client executives in bringing complex systems or applications projects to successful completion is preferred.
- Understand the integration of the people, processes, and technology needed to implement change.
- High aptitude for managing and solving tactical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with application leads to prioritize projects and support initiatives.