Senior Manager, DC Maintenance
Riverside, CA - Full-time
We’re on the search for a Senior Manager, DC Maintenance to fearlessly lead the troops in our California Distribution Center. In this role you’ll train and develop the facility service/maintenance staff on maintaining the facility, MHE (Material-Handling Equipment) and non-MHE in the distribution center.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provides leadership to Facility Maintenance team by establishing realistic, specific plans/goals for the team members in meeting company objectives
- Performing necessary coaching, training, development, and evaluation based on the established goals to achieve higher performance and foster a team environment
- Negotiates with contractors, suppliers and partners with the management team to insure that best workmanship, cost savings and facility services are provided to the facility.
- Prepares annual capital expense and facility related budgets and monitors the expenses on a monthly basis.
- Develops and maintains accurate documentation of maintenance and preventative programs.
- Develops, implements and monitors recycling and energy saving programs.
- Partners with HR in developing and implementing evacuation and safety guidelines and programs.
- Encourages open and positive communication within the Facility Maintenance Department, between departments and with outside contractors.
- Performs other job duties as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Associates or Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of facility management and development of preventive maintenance programs.
- Minimum 2 years of prior supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Experience with high speed sortation systems.
- Experience with PLC, Conveyor and AutoCad
- Knowledge of maintenance equipment and systems (HVAC, Electrical & Plumbing)
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to analyze situations and develop solutions to problems.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.