Internet Fulfillment Supervisor - California Distribution Center
City of Industry, CA (CADC) - Full-time
You down with IFC? We’re on the search for an Internet Fulfillment Supervisor for our California Distribution Center. This role is plays a critical part in the online order fulfillment and continued fandom of our customers.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing an assigned area during the first shift comprised of fulfillment center associates. Daily operations include Putaway, order-filling, stock moves or inventory control tasks, order-packing, and shipping. This position reports to the Assistant Manager or the Manager of Internet Fulfillment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Supervise development and performance of 60+ fulfillment center associates, including daily operational procedures
- Conduct training classes and provides instruction for fulfillment associates
- Handle all IFC customer service related issues and e-mails in a timely and efficient manner
- Plan, coordinates and assists with the daily operational workflow to achieve maximum productivity
- Monitor process accuracy as compared to established goals and coaches/recognizes associates accordingly
- Supervise the reconciliation of cycle counts as well as semi-annual physical inventories
- Create environment of teamwork, collaboration and open communication
- Understand and manage all safety procedures and ensures safe work practices are followed and maintained
- Monitor daily staff to ensure completion of all fulfillment center tasks in a timely and accurate manner on a day to day work plan
- Conduct Observations on a daily basis to provide coaching and feedback to fulfillment associates
- Makes adjustments as needed to meet deadlines & performs other job duties as required
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in fulfillment center or warehouse/distribution center supervising 20+ people.
- Previous experience and knowledge of working with multiple small parcel carriers.
- Experience working with various Warehouse Management Systems. (i.e. Manhattan, Red Prairie)
- Ability to lead and develop people in a team environment.
- Solid knowledge in Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook and a computerized warehouse management system.
- Familiarity with LEAN production work methods.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly. High communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.