Lead Integration Developer
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Hot Topic is looking for a hands-on Lead Integration Developer with experience in modeling business logic and automating business processes using Mulesoft Anypoint Platform/BizTalk/Webmethods or any Middleware components.
This role will serve as the primary point of contact for the integration components of the business and will focus on leading the processes and resources required for business operations by partnering with Production Support and peers to assist in implementing, maintaining, supporting, and upgrading systems and applications. Additionally, this position will serve as the local functional and technical SME, providing support and educating users on the system applications and implementing best practices.
Pay range is $140K-$150K.
Please note the pay range for this position starts as listed in the job posting, but other factors such as an individual’s education, location, meeting the minimum job requirements for the role, training, and experience, will determine the final salary for potential new hires.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the developer’s/project team, this includes creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the team.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow; document risks and identify mitigation strategies.
- Meet with business partners, project managers, and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, and lead prioritization of build items.
- Standardize processes, create metrics and tools to measure progress, focus on continuous process improvement.
- Review system design plans with vendors, internal teams and consultants for reasonableness and fit within the business requirements.
- Make recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements by utilizing and leveraging applications in this space.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications to stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 7+ years of experience on Microsoft Biztalk Server, ESB Toolkit, C#, Microsoft .NET Framework, Visual studio and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience designing with Anypoint Studio and related Mule components ( Mule ESB, ETL’s, Flows, Dataweave, Filtering, Exception Handling and API management.
- Experience in API Gateway technologies, Data Ingestion, ETL processing & exposing APIs on Data Lakes/Data Hubs.
- Understanding of different architectures (SOA, EAI) and frameworks. Solid foundation in Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) principles and service modeling.
- Working experience in EDI, XML, Flat file transactions, and communication.
- Deep understanding of REST,HTTP,MQ,JSON,XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, JMS, FTP, XSLT, WSS, and SSL.
- Working Knowledge on Microsoft SSIS and SSRS.
- Experience with Mulesoft Cloudhub, On -prem and API Management.
- Experience Working With CI/CD using Maven, Jenkins, BitBucket and GIT.
- Experience in developing enterprise Services using RAML and REST based APIs.
- Proven experience transforming business requirements into interoperable enterprise services.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills