Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We are looking for a Contracts Administrator that has an eye for detail and thrives in a collaborative team environment. This position will work within the Hot Topic legal department. The legal department (and this position) supports all three Hot Topic brands (Hot Topic, BoxLunch, and Her Universe). In this position, you will manage the company’s contracts database, review and revise basic contracts, and perform other administrative functions (e.g. paying invoices, pulling relevant documents upon request, etc.).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Managing the company’s contracts database;
- Assisting various departments with contract-related questions and needs (e.g. pulling contracts when asked, informing employees of a contract’s current expiration date, etc.);
- Reviewing and revising Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and other basic contracts;
- Reviewing and revising the terms and conditions of company-sponsored contests and sweepstakes;
- Ensuring company invoices, bills, and other obligations are timely paid;
- Preparing and filing registrations for company’s commercial co-ventures;
- Supporting company attorneys and risk manager; and
- Performing other administrative duties as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Experience reviewing and revising contracts.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Experience managing a contracts database is a plus.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter and excellent follow up skills.
- Experience in an in-house legal department or law firm is a plus.
- Notary is a plus but not required.
- Experience with Serengeti is a plus.