Director IT Infrastructure & Operations
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Technology keeps the world moving - It’s no different here at Hot Topic. We’re looking for a Director IT Infrastructure & Operations to lead the strategic leadership of multiple functions including database management, Windows/UNIX administration, POS and Desktop Support, network services, PCI/SOX compliance, and production support. Oversees the implementation of information system strategies and procedures. Continuously reevaluating organizational objectives/needs and finding effective solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide strategic guidance to application analysis, quality assurance, support, and overall project management based on the Company’s information system objectives.
- Lead the team responsible for the corporate infrastructure and support.
- Manage the required project plans and resource plans for IT initiatives and oversee the development of these initiatives.
- Develop and maintain department budget and capital expenditures.
- Facilitate communication and project coordination with business partners.
- Ensure clear definition of tasks, resources and needed business partners and resolves issues and/or resources constraints.
- Develop project status reports ensuring that key issues are highlighted, communicated and followed-up.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy and compliance to standards.
- Lead and develop project team members including performance assessments and career guidance.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/business discipline with 7 to 15 years practical technical experience.
- Prior experience in complex IT project management, vendor and budgeting management.
- Ability to identify and assess critical path activities, and methodologies to resolve associated issues.
- Ability to identify resource constraints (headcount and material (e.g. test system availability).
- Working knowledge of Retail Systems(Oracle preferable)
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC, PLC, ITIL and QA methodologies.
- Knowledge of MS-Project 2007 and Project Server preferred.
- Datacenter management
- Oracle X Store experience
- Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, VMWARE, Meraki, Cisco Call Manager
- PCI Compliance – Nessus / Qualys
- Dell Compellent
- Cloud Platform
- Cisco UCS
- Palo Alto Networks
- Pure Storage
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.