Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Do you have organization skills so strong that your name might as well be Hermione? We're looking for a Planning Analyst to focus on all planning activities for total company, direct-to-retail, and license forecasting. Using large data sets, the analyst will be responsible for summarizing key takeaways and projections to our cross functional teams. This role will require strong time management skills to meet organizational deadlines and an ability to adapt to a fast paced environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Forecasting sales and inventory levels for various aspects of the business
- Summarizing large data sets into key takeaways for management
- Creating weekly reporting for our cross functional teams
- Leading monthly meetings with the buying and licensing teams
- Solving ad-hoc questions based on company needs
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field (Math, Finance, Business, Economics, etc.)
- One or more years of experience in analytics, preferably in retail
- Proficient in Excel
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.