eCommerce Merchandising Coordinator (TEMP)
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Temporary
The Print on Demand team is looking for someone to help them dot their I's and cross their T's. You will provide administrative support as well as communicate and follow up with internal partners to track POD items ( i.e. new items, skus, issues, etc.).
This position is temp to hire.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide Admin support to Print on Demand Team
- Extract sales reports from system every Monday to publish to the internal and external partners
- Create POD skus & update information (description, theme, material content, cost and retail changes) for items, Enter and track price changes
- Manage Tee shirt and Printer supplies and place orders with vendors to replenish stock levels
- Work with eCommerce Merchandising Team to ensure styles are accurately and effectively merchandised to maximize sales and customer experience
- Maintain POD worksheets with details as provided by suppliers
- Activate and ensure POD styles go live on the website in a timely manner without error. Deactivate styles as needed.
- Collate and hand out various reports on a weekly basis to internal and external partners
- Sends out a monthly inventory recap sheet to inventory control
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Solid computer & Excel Skills
- Multitasking skills & ability to prioritize multiple deadlines/projects, you thrive under pressure
- Customer Service Skills and the ability to provide a high level of service to internal and external partners
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and a solid verbal and written communicator
- Results driven & Solutions Oriented - approaching obstacles proactively and looking for ways to resolve problems and issues
- Exposure to Oracle & RMS is a PLUS!