Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
The Buying team is looking for someone to help them dot their I's and cross their T's. You will provide administrative support to Buyer and Assistant Buyers as well as communicate and follow up with the DC and vendors to track orders in progress (i.e. ticketing, purchase orders, etc.).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Creates Purchase Orders (PO’s) and worksheets for Merchandising Admin
- Inputs and reconciles store price changes and sends purchase orders to vendors
- Follows up on incoming and late orders
- Organizes work that needs to be distributed to Merchandising Admin
- Sets up and assists in meetings with vendors
- Assists in style outs and maintains sample room
- Manages and updates all PO revisions
- Performs other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Comprehensive working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Ability to successfully prioritize and complete projects with effective time management skills
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly
- Proven communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding teen music and fashion trends, and licenses
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.