City of Industry, CA (CADC) - Full-time
Technology keeps the world moving - It’s no different here at Hot Topic. We're looking for an Infrastructure Manager who is responsible for the design, installation, maintenance, and retirement of the systems that are at the core of the organization. The Systems and Services typically include underpinning (or supporting) services, or infrastructure that enable the delivery of customer-facing IT services. Network, Database, Vendor management, MSP, Procurement, Standards and procedures, Monitoring and reporting, with emphasis on Cloud first are a few of the areas of responsibility. Manager interfaces with users of technology, employing a high degree of tact and diplomacy to promote a positive image of the department. Adopts Project Management methodology to undertake projects. Resolves problem situations in a professional manner.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide technical guidance to project team members in proper deployment of technologies.
- Interface with members of business and project management team to coordinate technology implementations and deployments.
- Oversee technical design, management, of various enterprise technologies that include, but are not limited to; Microsoft 365 suite, Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, messaging, collaboration products, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM & Intune).SQL
- Lead staff and vendor implementation and support of the network infrastructure and security solutions.
- Develop and implement standards and procedures in the areas of enterprise systems, telecommunication systems, cloud technologies, network infrastructure, and security.
- Exhibit hands on leadership in the designing and implementing of cloud services (examples : Google, Azure, Oracle, AWS)
- Coordinate with vendors on enterprise scale implementation projects.
- Provide guidance and direction on innovations that add value to the business, improve productivity, and/or save costs.
- Learn new technologies and products quickly and adapt them to business requirements.
- Lead MSP (onshore and offshore) teams of analysts and engineers to provide 24x7 support.
- Responsible to audit and approve network infrastructure and security invoices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Strong technical skills in various enterprise technologies, for example: Microsoft Server 2012/2019, Nutanix, SQL, VMware, Microsoft 365, AD, SSO, MFA, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM & Intune).
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure and network systems including SD-WAN, VPN, Wi-Fi, Cisco routers and switches, Fortigate/ Cisco firewalls, Cisco/ Unifi Access Points, enterprise storage systems, , VoIP and call manager systems.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft 365 Suite.
- Experience with, SIEM, End Point Security, Crowdstrike, Mobile Device Management, Vulnerability Scanning.
- Working experience with managing large MacOS environments.
- Ability to manage an MSP (outsourced on/offshore provider).
- 3+ years of technical team leadership is required.
- Experience working vendors such as, Oracle/google Cloud, Cisco, Nutanix, Microsoft, Ring Central and Various MSP’s.
- Experience with VMWare/Oracle OCI, server engineering, network infrastructure, systems operations, telecommunications, and SaaS applications
- Microsoft certification or PMP certification