HRIS Systems Analyst
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Technology keeps the world moving - It’s no different here at Hot Topic. We are looking for an HRIS Systems Analyst who work on a team that delivers comprehensive, high-quality support to business functions.
This role is based at our Headquarters in City of Industry, CA . #BI-Remote
What you'll do:
- Identifies & supports the processes and tools to continually improve the quality of the employee and manager within the system and related processes experience
- Understand the evolving business needs and align HRIS functionality, integration, and reporting
- Stay in tune with modern HRIS and data analytic utilization to better understand how to maximize the Company’s use of these critical resources
- Work with functional Management to develop a strategy / roadmap for providing world class HRIS service delivery to the business
- Provide monthly HR functional reporting to the Leadership Team (SLT) to help provide a better understand of people related matters
- Partner with internal IT and selected external partners to ensure data movements are securely and accurately maintained
- Maintains personnel files and master data in compliance with applicable legal requirements
- Documentation and mapping of key processes, procedures, customizations, and data flows for functional sustainability and reliability
- Support HR Administration team in keeping the employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in timely fashion
- Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in HRIS systems and databases and assures information is available on a timely basis
- Processes employee data to include but not limited to: new hire, benefits, employee changes, training records, reviews, and separations.
- Performs group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and researches/reports on any data discrepancies
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to basic to intermediate ad hoc data requests.
- Conducts basic data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed
- Prepares reports, graphs, charts and statistics in support of human resources operations
What you'll have:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in HRIS administration & support experience.
- Experience working with Ultipro UKG.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Information Technology, or a related field from accredited university or institution
- Experience working with payroll taxes and setting up payroll tax in different states
- Must have proven experience in the use of software investigative and exception reporting tools.
- At least 3 years of recent, relevant experience processing payroll. Intermediate Excel required.
- Experience or exposure to retail systems, operations, and processes is a plus.