Box Truck Driver
La Vergne, Tennessee (TNDC) - Full-time
Join the coolest DC in Tennessee! Our Distribution Center is a critical part of our business. As a Box Truck Driver, you’ll work to ensure that inbound merchandise gets processed and shipped out to our stores. Like Harry Potter, you’re creating the magic that gets our product in the hands of our customer
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Transport product from the DC building to the annex and back using a 26 ft box truck
- Operate powered material handling equipment to include order picker, reach truck, pallet truck, and counterbalance forklift in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all orders are accurate and inducted in a timely manner. You’ll handle shipments efficiently to ensure smooth work flow from one work station to the next
- Stock new merchandise as we receive
- Communicate with management on any production issues that arise.
- Stick to all company policies and procedures including safety, cleanliness and code of ethics
- Monitor production supplies and partners with Supervisor or Team Lead to order additional supplies as needed
- Follow all written departmental procedures and identify any changes that may be necessary, reporting these findings to your supervisor
- Work in a new, climate controlled building with an awesome break room, overhead music throughout
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Ability to operate manual transmission vehicle
- Valid Driver License with a clean MVR
- Ability to pass DOT physical
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to operate powered industrial equipment
- Previous DC and/or Internet Fulfillment experience preferred
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.