Business Systems Manager - ERP Applications
City of Industry, CA (CADC) - Full-time
Our tech team is adding a hands on experienced business system manager who will Implement, oversee and maintain the Oracle RMS Applications, RISA, RIB and inbound/outbound integration of ERP Application. You’ll oversee and maintain the IT Applications by leading the processes required for business operations, and partner with Production Support and peers to assist in implementing, maintaining, supporting, and upgrading system and applications. You’ll play a crucial role in the business and across our family of brands: Hot Topic, Box Lunch, and Her Universe
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provides leadership and innovation to complex business solutions for the improvement of user interaction with applications and technologies in RMS Application. Including RISA and RIB.
- Resolves system, applications and process problems by leveraging Systems, Applications, Analysts, Business Function Experts, Vendors and contract personnel as required. Work with internal and external auditors to provide clarity on business practices and resolve issues.
- Lead and Manage the Project to transition on premise RMS application to Oracle RMS Cloud.
- Review and refinement of business processes, best practices, and application utilization to achieve greater efficiencies during implementations, upgrades and transitions
- Identifies and coordinates application and process training needs of the organization.
- Reduce process interruptions through development of system and patch test routines.
- Proactively consults with management to determine boundaries and priorities of new projects and considered process changes.
- Confers with department heads involved with considered process changes to ensure cooperation and further define the nature of process changes and training requirements.
- Develops application validation and testing schedules for quality and process checking new programs, patches, and processes.
- Maintain good standing with all customers, internal and external.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 5+ years managing high performance software engineering teams while identifying, hiring and developing top talent.
- 5+ years owning and driving end-to-end product requirements across multiple teams including business community
- Proficient in both functional and technical aspects of RMS Oracle ERP, RIB and RISA
- Must have an excellent understanding of Oracle legacy programs and capabilities. Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical as well as Functional problems, problem escalation, and solution tracking.
- Experience working directly with end-users as well as client executives in bringing complex systems or applications projects to successful completion is preferred.
- Understands the integration of the people, processes and technology needed to implement change
- High aptitude for managing and solving tactical issues
- Demonstrated ability to Partner with Application Leads to prioritize projects and support initiatives