Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Do you love Pop Culture? Are you organized, passionate, and detail oriented? Then we invite you to join our Licensing Team here at Hot Topic as a Licensing Coordinator. Our Licensing Coordinators will work alongside our Licensing Specialist and support the Hot Topic Licensing team. This role offers administrative support to the in-house licensing team as well as communicates and follows up with marketing, production, merchants and external licensing partners.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assists in managing licensed product processes
- Create and follows product submissions to licencors
- Tracks compliance and adherence to all contractual requirements with Licensing Specialists
- Communicates royalty and property UDAs with merchant support teams
- Coordination with internal Product Development team to ensure timely and accurate deliveries
- Ongoing improvement in data maintenance within the licensing team (DTR, POD, Fan Art)
- Foster internal and external relationships to optimize business
- Support licensing team as a contact for all internal teams, including finance, legal (customs authorization), planning (forecasting), all merchants and clerical staff.
- Create and follow through on status updates for assign licensing projects
- Assists in design presentations to internal merchant partners; e.g. Fan Art winners and favorites
- Performs other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Comprehensive working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to successfully prioritize and complete projects with effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Accountability for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
- Regular travel is not expected though occasional travel may be needed.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend and lift/move up to 10 pounds. May lift/move up to 40 pounds occasionally.