Real Estate Legal Lease Coordinator
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
With over 800 locations across the US and Canada, our customers are never too far from a Hot Topic or BoxLunch location. With so many locations adding up to significant real estate, we are in need of a Real Estate Legal Lease Coordinator who tracks all leasing activity in real estate database. Performs various administrative duties and reviews for Legal Real Estate team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyzes and distills critical lease information from lease abstracts and incorporates into real estate database
- Manages process of lease execution
- Enters all leasing activity in real estate database.
- Manages Commencement Date Memo process
- Prepares Variance Reports
- Types/Reviews Estoppels and Subordination Non-Disturbance Agreements
- Prepares cover letters
- Maintains all real estate legal files including database directories
- Enters amendment abstracts in real estate database
- Manages storage agreement negotiations and processes documentation.
- Manages requests for certificates of insurance.
- Interprets and transcribes details from leases into Real Estate Legal/Leasing databases
- Process invoices for all Legal contractors
- Prepares real estate legal documentation for execution
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Knowledge of Real Estate terminology
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Previous database experience
- Notary Public (preferred but not required)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Meets critical deadlines, prioritizes accordingly and determines when assistance is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills