Merchandise Coordinator- Her Universe
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
At Her Universe, fandom is everything. Since 2010, we’ve provided a brand and apparel that empowers women to embrace their inner fangirl and wear it proud.
We're looking for a Merchandise Coordinator to assist with the Her Universe e-commerce business, wholesale business, marketing campaigns, and product flow. The right fit will be super attentive to detail, thrive in a fast paced environment and a love for pop culture is a major plus!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist in all aspects of retail merchandise buying - generating reports, create skus and purchase orders, track orders and maintain an updated on-order report on product.
- Manage communication and changes for purchase orders with vendors, resolving any internal or external issues
- Coordinate with internal teams for payment processing, data collecting, and other administrative tasks
- Assist on all Wholesale accounts, including but not limited to writing POs, ordering price tickets, managing wholesale on-order reports, ASN/booking orders, and mailing samples
- Provide marketing and administrative support for brand initiatives
- Manage samples for licensing team to ensure they receive required samples to meet licensor contract terms
- Work with vendors to ensure procurement of marketing samples
- Partner with marketing, creative, licensing, and buying team to ensure all samples are processed properly for eCommerce sites
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1-2 years’ experience in administrative role, preferably within a merchandising, licensing, or marketing team
- Excel, Microsoft Word, data entry skills, experience with Oracle, RMS, and TPM a plus
- People skills and the ability to build and develop relationships with external and internal partners
- Detail oriented - you're extremely precise with data entry and are always double checking things