Customer Service Lead
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Are you a customer service fanatic?! We're on the search for an experienced customer service lead to join our all star Customer Service team! In this role you will help manage a growing team of 25+ customer care agents and ensure all customer service standards are met. This position reports to the Manager of Customer Service.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure customer care team is meeting operation standards of quality, call resolution, customer satisfaction and other key performance indicators. Provide feedback to Manager of Customer Service when necessary.
- Coaches, trains, and develops team members to ensure effective performance, development and growth.
- Ensure daily reporting is completed and distributed to management teams.
- Serve as resident expert on all customer policies and procedures.
- Handle customer service escalations that may arise within operations.
- Work with the outsourcing partner to ensure they are meeting quality and customer satisfaction goals while monitoring performance metrics and providing feedback.
- Monitor call, chat and email satisfaction to ensure high service quality.
- Identify and evaluate top talent during the recruitment of new agents, and ensure quality by putting new hires through training.
- Lead day-to-day operations with an extremely high attention to every detail from staffing to compliance.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to optimize the customer experience.
- Drive continuous improvement of the customer experience by leveraging data-driven decision-making.
- Performs other job duties assigned by Manager as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 2-3 years customer service experience in an online call center environment.
- 1 years of supervisory experience in a call center environment, including experience managing team leads/quality assurance associates
- Experience building, coaching and training teams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to professionally lead staff by example and promote a positive work environment.
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills (Word/Excel/Outlook); you’ll have to be internet savvy as well
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include early morning, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays, especially when we hit peak seasons