Customer Service Lead- Quality Assurance & Training
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Are you a customer service fanatic?! We're on the search for an experienced customer service lead to join our all star Customer Service team! In this role you will help manage a growing team of 25+ customer care agents and ensure all customer service standards are met. This position reports to the Manager of Customer Service and specializes in executing training and overseeing quality assurance.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure customer care team is meeting operation standards of quality, call resolution, customer satisfaction and other key performance indicators. Provide feedback to Manager of Customer Service when necessary.
- Coaches, trains, and develops team members to ensure effective performance, development and growth.
- Ensure daily reporting is completed and distributed to management teams.
- Serve as resident expert on all customer policies and procedures.
- Handle customer service escalations that may arise within operations.
- Work with the outsourcing partner to ensure they are meeting quality and customer satisfaction goals while monitoring performance metrics and providing feedback.
- Monitor call, chat and email satisfaction to ensure high service quality.
- Identify and evaluate top talent during the recruitment of new agents, and ensure quality by putting new hires through training.
- Lead day-to-day operations with an extremely high attention to every detail from staffing to compliance.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to optimize the customer experience.
- Drive continuous improvement of the customer experience by leveraging data-driven decision-making.
- Performs other job duties assigned by Manager as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 2-3 years customer service experience in an online call center environment.
- 1 years of supervisory experience in a call center environment, including experience managing team leads/quality assurance associates
- Experience building, coaching and training teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience developing and executing training and overseeing quality assurance
- Ability to professionally lead staff by example and promote a positive work environment.
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
- Solid computer skills (Word/Excel/Outlook); you’ll have to be internet savvy as well
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include early morning, evenings, weekends, and/or holidays, especially when we hit peak seasons