Online Marketing Specialist
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We're looking for an Online Marketing Specialist who will play a key role in developing and executing digital marketing strategies that drive site/store traffic, revenue, customer acquisition, and customer retention. You’ll be responsible for the implementation, execution and reporting of digital marketing campaigns and will collaborate with internal and external partners. You’ll stay current on digital marketing industry best practices, as well as identify new betas and innovations that propel growth. We have a growing e-commerce and digital marketing program, and this is an opportunity to both develop and apply your skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Setup, test, and launch online marketing campaigns for Hot Topic, BoxLunch and Her Universe brands.
- Assist in developing, executing, and optimizing paid and organic search strategy.
- Assist with the design and execution of Google Shopping and other feed-related advertising programs as well as the execution of affiliate, display, social adverting, and retargeting strategies as needed.
- Optimize campaigns to KPI and budget targets while overseeing the execution of appropriate promotions
- Continuously optimize and communicate critical performance metrics
- Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve site/store traffic and revenue, driven from research, competitive intelligence and analytics Recommend process improvement techniques for improving workflow.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2+ years of search engine marketing experience (Product Listing Ad experience a plus)
- Direct experience running digital marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, Microsoft/Bing Ads. Google AdWords certification preferred.
- Familiarity with bid management and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics, Kenshoo, DoubleClick) Experience with tag management tools a plus
- Excel wizardry skills - pivot tables, vlookups
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or quantitative discipline
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.