Inventory Control Manager
La Vergne, Tennessee (TNDC) - Full-time
You down with Inventory Control? We’re on the search for an Inventory Control Manager for our Tennessee Distribution Center. This role is plays a critical part in the Inventory control for all online fulfillment orders and continued fandom of our customers.
The Inventory Control Manager will coordinate with the Distribution Center Operations team and Finance to ensure a robust and cohesive cycle count program and practices are in place and adhered to. Will serve as primary point of contact for all Client and Finance inventory control related issues. They will support all Distribution Centers managing the company’s regionalized Inventory Control System with a host of analytical and data driven continuous improvement opportunities and project management assistance. They will interface heavily with the Customer Service team to understand and identify opportunities in inventory control issues.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure inventory control and cycle count programs are in-line with Finances and clients expectations and consistent from site to site.
- Develop reporting metrics for Finance and Operations regarding cycle count and cancellation results.
- Keep the Finance and Operations teams updated and apprised on cycle count results and trends.
- Assist in the testing and roll out of any fulfillment system upgrades, enhancements or new packages.
- Collect, organize and evaluate data and trends to identify opportunities to reduce costs and customer service improve performance.
- Identify trends and opportunities that impact the fulfillment process and customer service experience in support of raising fulfillment center quality and cancellation standards.
- Working closely with the Operations team, and with individual sites to identify improvements to drive efficiencies, accountability, productivity and customer satisfaction scores.
- Coordinate with Clients and responsible for conducting annual physical inventories.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in fulfillment center or warehouse/distribution center supervising 20+ people.
- Previous experience and knowledge of working with multiple small parcel carriers.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.