Ecommerce Project Manager
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We’re looking for a collaborative problem solver and leader that enjoys the challenge of creating solutions to complex issues. As Ecommerce Project Manager, you’ll oversee web projects and usability enhancements to HotTopic.com, BoxLunch.com, and HerUniverse.com. Liaisons with IT and different departments in organization to execute and manage Omnichannel and Ecommerce projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be the liaison between Information Technology, Business Development, Legal, IFC, Marketing and Ecommerce teams during discovery, scoping, definition, development and user acceptance testing to ensure projects meet user needs and business requirements
- Manage Ecommerce projects from initial concept through implementation and final analysis to improve online shopping experience, conversion and drive sales. This includes continual and ongoing testing of site development and enhancements.
- Manages Projects for all 3 of our brands: Hot Topic, BoxLunch and Her Universe
- Develop work process for the creative and production teams to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Identify cutting edge technological enhancements that continue to establish us as a leader online and in Omnichannel
- Play a key role in the implementation of online feature/function enhancements that improve incremental sales, profitability and customer experience
- Write and help finalize IT requirement documents
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 3 years of experience in Ecommerce (retail is a HUGE plus) project management. You’ll have the results to prove it
- Understanding and familiarity with key Ecommerce trends, usability concepts, and Web best practices
- The right tools – you know MS Office and the leading tools to help facilitate collaboration and productivity
- A collaborative approach to your work. This role interfaces with all areas of the business, so collaboration and building partnerships is critical
- Curiosity and drive to learn. Lack of a how-to guide doesn’t stop you from moving forward
- Ability to travel occasionally for project roll outs
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.