Email Marketing Specialist
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Email Marketing Skills…HTML Skills…CSS Skills….We like people with skills and are adding an Email Marketing Specialist to our Ecommerce team to develop and execute customer email strategies for all Hot Topic brands. You’ll be working with cross-functional partners in ecommerce, merchandising, creative and marketing to take our emails to the next level to grow our sales and customer base.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build and design templated HTML based emails to execute segmented customer marketing campaigns and develop recommendations and hypotheses to optimize future performance.
- Leverage large scale databases to derive data driven strategies and execute personalized email campaigns
- Develop and test customer engagement strategies that increase the life time value of targeted customers
- Partner with Ecommerce, Merchandising, and Creative groups to ensure cohesive execution of strategies across customer touchpoints; Foster and grow relationships with key strategic and operational vendors supporting customer marketing efforts
- Design testing strategies that deliver incremental response gains from email campaigns
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS and AdobeDreamweaver - experience in Adobe Photoshop & Indesign a plus
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, with a focus on email marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Web Design/Development or quantitative field. MBA a plus.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar email client a plus
- Ability to collaborate and partner with cross-functional business partners and vendors to execute strategy
- Ability to handle a multitude of diverse responsibilities and work independently to achieve desired results; have sound judgment and business acumen.
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.