Team Lead Retail Fulfillment
La Vergne, Tennessee (TNDC) - Full-time
Assists with leading associates to ensure accurate, efficient and timely distribution center operations including receipt, picking, packing, sorting, recording, auditing and shipping of goods. This position reports to Supervisor, DC.
Monday August 2nd - Thursday August 5th
PAY INCREASE $16.25-$17.75
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensures all associates are working productively and following best methods.
- Conducts observations to provide coaching and feedback to associates.
- Conducts audits to ensure accuracy.
- Ensures sufficient workflow into area by communicating with Supervisors and fellow Team Leads from supporting department.
- Assigns tasks for crew members and suggest staffing adjustment to Supervisor.
- Ensures paperwork is completed correctly and all procedures are followed.
- Assists in evaluating performance of assigned associates.
- Communicates with Supervisors on concerns and needs of the group.
- Ensures all safety and quality performance standards are met.
- Performs distribution job tasks when not actively responsible for the group and demonstrates work level that meets or exceeds established production standards.
- Performs other job duties as needed.
- Distribution center environment with moderate to loud noise level.
- Frequently required to stand, bend and lift/move up to 40 pounds. May lift/move up to 60 pounds occasionally.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in overseeing a function or work group.
- Minimum of high school graduate or GED equivalent, College degree a plus.
- Ability to apply basic algebra and math skills.
- Flexible and adaptive to environment, changes, challenges, job duties and work schedules.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
- Upholds and furthers HOTT’s culture and values. Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding teen music and fashion trends.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
AT YOU’LL GET
- A collaborative environment without the red tape. Our open floor plan and strict “No Assistants Necessary” policy means everyone from our receptionists to our Director are just a few footsteps away!
- A competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid time off. Our benefits packages are designed to be flexible to fit your needs with optional coverage for family members – including pets!
- All the usual suspects, including: including a generous employee discount, access to employee-only sales, music playing and temperature controlled facility.