Internet Fulfillment Supervisor
Riverside, CA - Full-time
You down with ecommerce and retail fulfillment? We’re on the search for Production Supervisors for our Riverside Distribution Center. Our Internet Fulfillment Supervisors play a critical part in the online order fulfillment and continued fandom of our customers. Our Retail Supervisors play a critical role in making sure our stores have everything they need to keep our customers coming back for more.
You’ll be responsible for overseeing an assigned area. Daily operations include putaway, order-filling, stock moves or inventory control tasks, order-packing, shipping, put-to-light, receiving, and the usual distribution center tasks. This position reports to an Operations Manager of Fulfillment or Retail Fulfillment. This opening is for 2nd shift, Sunday-Thursday.
Pay range is $65,000-$66,500/annually
Please note the pay range for this position starts as listed in the job posting, but other factors such as an individual’s education, location, meeting the minimum job requirements for the role, training, and experience, will determine the final salary for potential new hires.
- Supervise development and performance of 20+ associates, including daily operational procedures
- Conduct training classes and provide instruction for associates
- Handle all customer service related issues and e-mails in a timely and efficient manner
- Plan, coordinate and assist with the daily operational workflow to achieve maximum productivity and positive customer experience
- Monitor process accuracy as compared to established goals and coaches/recognizes associates accordingly
- Supervise the reconciliation of cycle counts as well as annual physical inventories
- Create environment of teamwork, collaboration and open communication
- Understand and manage all safety procedures and ensures safe work practices are followed and maintained
- Monitor daily staff to ensure completion of distribution center tasks in a timely and accurate manner on a day to day work plan
- Conduct Observations on a daily basis to provide coaching and feedback to associates
- Makes adjustments as needed to meet deadlines & performs other job duties as required
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in fulfillment center or warehouse/distribution center supervising 20+ people.
- Wave planning experience a plus.
- Experience working with various Warehouse Management Systems. (i.e. Manhattan, Red Prairie, Highjump).
- Ability to lead and develop people in a team environment.
- Solid knowledge in Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook and a computerized warehouse management system.