Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Order Management System
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Technology keeps the world moving - It’s no different here at Hot Topic. We are looking for hands on experienced system analyst who will support & manage the order management, call center and Omni channel related applications by planning and coordinating the processes required for the provision of user applications and systems necessary for business operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define, analyze, and evaluate existing Manhattan order management, call center and Omni-channel (Buy Online pick up in store, ship from Store, ship to store etc.) business functions and processes leveraging Enterprise order management system.
- Make recommendations to management on opportunities for process improvements by utilizing and leveraging applications in this space.
- Meet with business partners, project managers, and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, and lead prioritization of build items.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications to stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow; document risks and identify mitigation strategies.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developer’s/project team, this includes creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the team.
- Review system design plans with vendor, internal team and consultants for reasonableness and fit within the business requirements
- Manage configuration changes for applications in the Enterprise Order Management area.
- Define, coordinate, and manage the execution of test cases as part of the Quality Assurance process.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for modifications to existing processes and new functionality.
- Provide application support required for order management, warehouse and other integration systems.
- Develop scripts to integrate inbound messages to Order Management System coming from Warehouse Management system, Merchandising system and Web application.
- Develop scripts to integrate outbound messages from Order Management System to Warehouse Management system and Web applications.
- Troubleshooting daily system issues as well as issues observed by business users on the Order Management interface.
- Performing QA testing for the code fixes and enhancements.
- Developing reports for daily reference by the Business users as well as internal IT team. The reports have varied usage ranging from data sanity of the Order Management system, Cross system data validation and business threshold reports.
- Maintenance for “Print On Demand” services. This service involves in integrating orders originating in HotTopic’s Order Management Systems to external vendors systems.
- Performing invoice matching activity between Manhattan Order Management System and Oracle Retail Merchandising Services.
- Generating starting inventory for new items being introduced in the system.
- Having code patches deployed to QA and Production environment.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 5+ years’ experience in digital, omni-channel, custom development and system integration technologies with subject matter expert in Manhattan or Sterling OMS.
- Prior experience of implementing Manhattan order management system
- Experience with Manhattan Active Omni(MAO) is desirable
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a development and Consulting role
- At least 5+ years Industry Domain knowledge preferably Retail