Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Internship
We’re looking for entrepreneurial mindsets, progressive thinkers and creators of culture who have an appreciation for camaraderie and learning. We have a dynamic, highly collaborative environment so you’ll need the energy and communication skills to match. Our 2019 Spring Internship provides Interns valuable real life experiences, hourly pay, along with a structured 10 week program that is designed to fully immerse you in the retail and ecommerce business. We look forward to meeting you!
We’re looking for an intern to join our amazing Allocation team! In this role you will assist in allocating merchandise to stores and managing backstock inventory levels by evaluating factors including but not limited to; store volume groups, regional differences, themes, and product categories to achieve the inventory goal.
Dates of Internship: February 18th-April 29th
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Learn to allocate merchandise to stores and ecommerce
- Gain a basic understanding of Retail Math and how to apply it in the workplace
- Form a partnership with teammates to accomplish planned goals
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Recent graduate or within 6 months of graduation with a BA, MBA or BS degree
- Smells like Team Spirit – you work great on a team
- Creativity – you are always thinking outside box
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
Our company participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a program that electronically confirms a candidate’s eligibility to work in the United States after completing the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9). The information provided on the Form I-9 is compared to the records contained in the Social Security Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases. This helps employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees.