System Analyst WEB Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
Technology keeps the world moving - It’s no different here at Hot Topic. We're looking to add a System Analyst for Web Salesforce Commerce Cloud, The System Analyst plans and approaches complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Plans and performs tasks within projects to ensure the application meets design specifications and quality standards; troubleshoots software defects and identifies root cause of issues
- Provide technical recommendations to improve performance and guide DevOps team to deliver fixes
- Lead and provide insights to support team to keep production systems uptime 24/7 support
- Follow & improve Incident Management processes
- Lead Production Incidents, act as Incident Manager to engage all parties to find resolutions
- Follow & Improve Incident Communication Processes
- Responsible for different testing phases such as functional, system integration, UAT, performance, regression testing and fix re-testing
- Provides accurate measurement of product and system quality under test to project teams, IT management, and senior management
- Communicates and partners closely with members of IT Department and business stakeholders regarding quality compliance, testing statuses, and defects/issues
- Good Understanding of software testing techniques in AGILE/Scrum methodology
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams during the E2E testing
- Reports application defects in a defect tracking database
- Schedules, coordinates and supports UAT Testing phases with end users
- Responsible for testing daily website changes and email campaigns
- Contributes to improving standards and processes of the QA team
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A bachelor degree in Computer Sciences or related fields with a minimum of 5 years of retail/ecommerce experience, or a combination of education with equivalent work experience
- Experience with functional, system integration, user acceptance, performance testing of web-based and client/server software applications
- 5+ years of experience in supporting and providing eCommerce Production support.
- 3+ Years of experience in DevOps processes and release management.
- 2+ Years of experience leading/managing internal employees, extended teams, consultants/contractors and vendor partners.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (f.k.a Demandware) experience.
- Fluency in object-oriented programming language or scripting language is must.
- Knowledge of secure and good coding practices and improving code quality and performance.
- Extensive experience/understanding of various types of testing including unit, system, integration, user acceptance, regression, usability, Performance, Load, Stress and end-to-end testing.
- Deep knowledge of QA tools and automated testing environments (Selenium/WebDriver, Jenkins, Scripting Environments, JMeter, etc.)
- Innovative, analytical approach to solving complex test problems and performing troubleshooting
- Deep knowledge of ITIL/ITSM processes and tools (ServiceNow is preferred)
- Experience providing Continuous Integration/Delivery solutions (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.) a plus
- Experience testing security products a plus
- Familiar with agile methodology and collaborative tools and systems (Jira, Confluence)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills
- Ability to approach complex problem-solving and troubleshooting tasks with creativity
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Strong communication.. skills, ability to constructively communicate with direct reports, peers, and senior management
- Strong ability to work in a team environment, promotes integration with other teams with a focus on building effective partnerships and delivering high quality customer service.
- Upholds and furthers HOTT’s culture/values. Inquisitiveness and open mind regarding teen music and fashion trends.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.