Vendor Central Associate
City of Industry, CA (CADC) - Full-time
This position plays a supporting role to the Vendor Central department which is the central hub for all merchants, vendors, factories, and suppliers as a go-to regarding purchase orders, navigating our supply chain, working with our logistics, compliance requirements, internal operations, processes and procedures. As the company's operations representative, this position supports the facilitation of vendors from initial set up through day-to-day interactions
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Play a supporting role to the Department’s purpose of being a single point of contact for all merchant vendors, suppliers, merchants, and company internal teams regarding anything related to the merch PO/merchandise within the supply chain and interacting company departments
- Administratively support and assist in executing vendor programs, wholesale, vendor set-up, compliance to company requirements, other programs as needed
- Assist in troubleshooting, researching problem POs to diagnose and resolve along with Vendor Central Team; escalate as appropriate
- Communicate company-wide changes to our vendors and internal business partners
- Monitor and track vendor compliance issues while analyzing more efficient PO processes both internally and externally
- Run and distribute various reports
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Working knowledge of company software programs related to vendor POs; to include, but not limited to, RMS, WM, EEM, Oracle, Ascend
- Meet deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
Interested in applying for this role? Chat with Alex, our Virtual Job Assistant, on your right to begin the process.