Hot Topic HQ - City of Industry, California - Full-time
We are looking for a Licensing Administrator that has an eye for detail and thrives in a collaborative team environment. This position will work within the Hot Topic licensing department. The licensing department (and this position) supports all three Hot Topic brands (Hot Topic, BoxLunch, and Her Universe). In this position, you will manage the Licensing team’s contracts, follow each contract from deal memo to execution, and perform other administrative functions as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the deal process for all contracts that the licensing team touches – updating the team at various stages of contract negotiation and execution, following up on deals, and processing contracts once they are executed.
- Assisting various departments with contract-related questions and needs (e.g. pulling contracts when asked, informing employees of a contract’s current expiration date, etc.), and managing the contracts database for the licensing team.
- Reviewing and revising Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and other basic contracts
- Supporting the In-House Licensing team with all legal related inquiries and leading weekly meetings with the legal team on the status of agreements.
- Performing other administrative duties as needed.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Experience managing a contracts database is a plus.
- Excellent clerical and computer skills (Word, Excel & Outlook). Data entry is a large portion of this role.
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter and excellent follow up skills.